Customer Succes Manager
Full-time - Indefinitely
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will make our customer’s satisfaction and success priority number 1 !
- You will be responsible for welcoming and onboarding new customers, assisting them to benefit from the Selma tool as soon as the service is up-and-running.
- You will analyze the customers’ needs and manage their expectations.
- You’ll also ensure smooth contract renewals, x-sell and upsell.
- Through day-to-day contact, you detect and analyze the customer’s changing requirements and needs.
- You are a master in efficiently and concisely documenting customer issues.
- You want to know everything about customer service trends and practices, so you keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- You identify, create and maintain engaging customer success materials, including help center articles and tutorials, webinar training and educational materials.
- You are a voice for our customers to the product, sales and marketing teams.
- Based on customer feedback and experience, you will feed new requirements to the product team to further improve our product.
- You will collaborate with sales, marketing and the product team to translate insights gained from client success to new product features and improvements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have at least 2 years of professional customer success, account management or solution delivery experience. You have the ability to take the client’s perspective and deeply understand their situation, creating a strong and lasting relationship.
- You have an excessive client-centric mindset.
- You take initiative and are pro-active.
- You have excellent project management skills and can manage projects from A to Z.
- Of course you are tech-savvy.
- Having experience in software development or solution integration industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices is a plus.
- Creative problem solver.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Selma.ai is a well-funded and fast growing company. If you work for us, you'll get:
- a very competitive salary, with hospitalization insurance, a generous pension plan, meal vouchers, home internet and mobile phone plan, monthly office expenses budget, public transport cost reimbursement, ...
- the opportunity to take lots of responsibility and to learn and grow together with the company.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a jolly bunch of quirky colleagues that will probably end up being friends.
- cool perks like free fruit, office coffee so tasty that you'll drink just a bit too much of it, drinks on Friday afternoon, …
- a flex-desk at our Antwerp office.
HOW TO APPLY?
Do you want more info or do you want to apply ?
Send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org